Premature ejaculation is a condition where a person ejaculates sooner than the wanted period of intercourse. It is commonly faced by as many as 1 out of 3 men. Premature ejaculation is not a concern if it doesn’t happen frequently; however, you might be diagnosed with premature ejaculation if you face it constantly. It causes distress due to the inability to delay ejaculation.
Many people want to know how to treat the condition and stay in bed longer. Medicines, talking to a counsellor, and trying different treatment methods are some effective solutions that can help. The major reason for premature ejaculation can be physical, psychological or both. This condition can be difficult for a person to deal with and can lead to stress, depression, and anxiety.
If you’re seeking a solution, you can also consider buying premature ejaculation delay wipes to help manage this issue. In this article, we will explore the potential causes of premature ejaculation and treatments. Premature ejaculation involves a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors.
Psychological Reasons Include
- Sexual abuse
- Poor body image
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Guilty feelings that can cause you to rush through sex
Biological Causes Include
- Irregular hormone levels
- Irregular levels of brain chemicals
- Swelling or infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inherited traits
Doctors and researchers have identified common causes that contribute to weak ejaculation. Some of them are listed below.
- Alcohol – Drinking excessive alcohol can cause damage to the central nervous system and can reduce the flow of blood into the penis, causing erectile dysfunction.
- Anxiety – Anxiety and premature ejaculation go hand in hand. Anxiety about sexual performance can be a major reason for premature ejaculation.
- Relationship issues – It has been noticed that relationship problems and communication issues between partners can significantly result in premature ejaculation and other problems.
Tips To Perform Better In Bed
- Pelvic muscle exercise – It is recommend that Kegel exercises and other forms of pelvic exercises strengthen the pelvic muscles. These exercises aid in strengthening the muscles that control ejaculation. For best results, men should try to perform 3 to 4 sets every day.
- Medications – Prescribed medicines and premature ejaculation wipes can help in overcoming this problem. Now, you can also buy premature ejaculation delay wipes online.
- Psychotherapy – It is always advised to visit a psychiatrist when a person is facing psychological problems such as anxiety and depression leading to sexual problems. It is best to visit a psychiatrist who specialises in sexual medicine.
Besides these tips, individuals should seek advice from a healthcare professional to make well-informed decisions about their sexual health. Doing so ensures that they receive personalised recommendations tailored to their specific needs and conditions.
Additionally, a healthcare expert can provide valuable insights, monitor progress, and adjust treatment plans as necessary, contributing to a more comprehensive and effective approach to improving one’s time in bed. So, maintain open communication with a trusted medical professional and actively participate in the recommended treatment plan to achieve the best possible outcomes.