E-commerce platforms like Flipkart leave no stone unturned to provide their customers with a hassle-free shopping experience. A notable perk comes through the collaboration with a bank to offer credit cards that provide cashback and reward points on online shopping.
This is possible through the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card and the co-branded card lets you save a lot on online shopping. Read on to learn more about how you can save big while shopping using the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
How Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card Helps in Saving Up While Shopping
Here are some of the benefits this Axis Bank credit card offers that help you save while you shop.
Cashback and Reward Points
This credit card allows you to earn cashback on all of your purchases. You can redeem these reward points to enjoy discounts on purchases from specific platforms.
- You can earn 5% cashback on purchases from Flipkart
- A cashback of 1.5% is also available on flight and hotel bookings from Flipkart and any purchase from Myntra
- With this Axis Bank credit card, you can earn 4% cashback on your spends at preferred partners like Tata Play, PVR, Swiggy, etc.
- This card also offers a 1.5% cashback on other categories
Like other credit cards, this Axis Bank credit card also provides certain welcome benefits once you pay the activation fees. You can enjoy the following welcome benefits with Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- You will receive a Flipkart voucher worth ₹500 when you use your card for the first time
- On your first transaction on Myntra with this card, you can also get 15% discount of up to ₹500
- By using code ‘AXISFKNEW’, you can also get 15% off up to ₹100 on your first order from Swiggy
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
This Axis Bank credit card also lets you save when you buy fuel at stations across the country. Here are the details about the fuel surcharge waiver that can be availed of on this credit card:
- You get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel stations across India
- The waiver is valid only on transactions between ₹400 and ₹4,000
- You can get a maximum waiver of ₹400 per statement cycle
- The GST charged on fuel transactions is not refundable
- You cannot earn cashback on fuel transactions
Discounts on Dining
Apart from shopping benefits, this Axis Bank credit card also provides discounts when you go out to a restaurant. You can get the following dining benefits on this card:
- With this Axis Bank credit card, you can also enjoy a 15% discount of up to ₹500 at over 10,000 partner restaurants across India with EasyDiner
Annual Fee Waiver
Like many other credit cards, you can get a waiver on the card’s annual fee once you reach a milestone in spending.
Here are the details:
- If you spend over ₹3.5 Lakhs using this Axis Bank credit card in a year, the annual fee for the next year will be waived off
How to Apply for the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
While you can save up considerably using this Axis Bank credit card, employing certain strategies can help you enjoy an enhanced experience. For instance, instead of visiting the physical branch to get the card, you can apply for it online. Here’s how:
- Visit the official Axis Bank website and hover over “Explore Products”
- Go to “Cards” and click on “Credit Cards”
- Find the “Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card” on the tiles, and click on “Apply Now”
- Answer the easy questions asked on the new page
- Fill in your mobile number, PAN information, pincode, and annual income
- Enter the CAPTCHA code and click “Next”
- Confirm your credit card selection and proceed with the application
In a few simple steps, you can get done with the application online and from the comfort of your home. However, if you wish to do an offline application, you can get the process started at a bank branch nearest to you.
Keep in mind that you will need to submit certain documents and fill the form. To simplify the offline experience, you should call the branch beforehand and find out the requirements for the credit card. This helps minimise the number of trips to the branch, and you can get done with the application in one go.
While the Flipkart Axis Bank credit card is a special offering, keep an eye out for exclusive deals offered by partner websites and stores. These can add a lot of value to the experience, and help you get more when you spend. Above all, track your spending and pay your bills on time.
Modern tools like this credit card add a lot of value to transactions, and you may overspend. Note that if you do not make timely payments, you will end up paying much more as interest charges compared to what you can save. Thus, it is essential to clear all your Axis Bank credit cards on time to avoid additional borrowing costs.